Front of House Nandoca Job in Birmingham

 Part Time Front of House Nandoca Job



Job Type - Part time
Salary - £12.71
Location - Birmingham - Bullring, Birmingham, West Midlands, B5 4BP

The Role of a Front of House Nandoca is simple… to create unforgettable customer moments and feelings to leave them wowed and want them coming back for more.

We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous experience is required, just show us that you’re brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.

What I do

- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by creating a fun and relaxed environment for them to enjoy.
- I give a warm welcome to our guests and make them feel at home
- I serve customers efficiently at the till – understanding and meeting their needs
- I serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards that make our guests feel fired up and wowed by the experience
- I bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures

There are loads of perks to being a part of our Front of House team:

- Free meal on every shift you work
- Flexible shifts
- Access to a great discount platform
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends and family (40% everyday)
- Internal development programmes to support your career development
- Regular regional parties and events
- Refer a friend incentive scheme

★ Warehouse Job in London

★ Cleaner Job in London

★ Kitchen Job in London

★ Restaurant Job in London

★ Retail Assistant Job in London

★ Store Job in London

★ Part Time Job in London

★ Full Time Job in London

★ Job in Birmingham

★ Job in Luton

★ Job in Manchester

★ Job in Bristol

★ Job in Leicester

★ Job in Coventry

★ Job in Cardiff

★ Job in Norwich

★ Night Shift Job in London

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu