Team Member Job in London

 Part Time Team Member Job



Job Type - Part time
Salary -  £13.29
Location - Marble Arch, 68-74, Edgware Road, London, W2 2EG

The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.

We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous experience is required, just show us that you’re brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.

What I do 

- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling, and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards.
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures

Perks of the role

Free meal on every shift you work
Flexible shifts
Access to a great discount platform
Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends and family (40% everyday)
Internal development programmes to support your career development
Regular regional parties and events
Refer a friend incentive scheme

★ Warehouse Job in London

★ Cleaner Job in London

★ Kitchen Job in London

★ Restaurant Job in London

★ Retail Assistant Job in London

★ Store Job in London

★ Part Time Job in London

★ Full Time Job in London

★ Job in Birmingham

★ Job in Luton

★ Job in Manchester

★ Job in Bristol

★ Job in Leicester

★ Job in Coventry

★ Job in Cardiff

★ Job in Norwich

★ Night Shift Job in London

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu